Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rebirth

As I walked through the alleys of darkness.
I stumbled upon a mystic lake.
Magical as it was .. hidden in it were stories..
As I stepped into the story .. the real turned surreal

It was indeed a mystic lake
where the trees bloomed in the arid winter,
and a brightly lit home shadowed like a twins..
I questioned the verity of the ecstatic feelings

The ecstasy was unlike others . for it made me cry
As I traveled deeper into the stories of the mystic lake..

I noticed there were singing swans , mythical deer's ,
story-tale bunnies , free birds,drunken
trees , lost winds , flirting sun-rays and
a pond which was fluttering like the heart of a bride..
They were her children with stories woven

I had a feeling I had never felt before..
fear yet a sense of calm prevailed
Paradoxically as it was..
with out thought I danced on the song..

Tear was a companion for long
yet the warmth was holding me along.
Eyes dried ,ecstasy continued
I sensed I knew the feeling..

Like a fish I had breathed in her womb
her love had tried to prepare me for a cruel world.
I still panicked when I sensed I would drown when out

I cried then too..
she held me close to her bosom
and then the same calmness dawned upon me

I snapped, There was a push
She was cajoling me to feel the wind..
For a moment I was a child again
refusing to let go of her
Yet the temptation of flying was too strong...

I ran,turned and glanced at her for a brief second
She smiled and said..
"You will be born again.. and I will be there"

No comments: