Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wont I Or Will I Lie ?

It is beyond the confines of Man and Mind
It is beyond the existence of human conscience.

When i write ,I write with an Intention to lie
I write for people would read,understand and appreciate
and hence i lie.

I search for words,i compile my poem,I ponder would they
Understand and i change,i refine and i lie.

I write with mask of an Intellect,though the real truth
is unknown to me and i lie.

I stretch my mind,encouraging for a flow
for the flow of thoughts and words
For my intent is to make others to appreciate and row.

And i know i lie.

Is it the Jugglery of words or is it about abstraction
But i still write ,for i am afraid of breaking the ground rules,

I want people to applaud ,take me into their fold
and i know i lie.

I resist from reading back.
To puff my chest,to pat my back
"for how creative i am"
But my real conscience says i lie.

I sell myself ,my virtues
I know some buy ,some don't
for those who buy
to them i know i lie.

Sometimes somethings are best left unknown
Sometimes there are no answers
Only questions and Just because they want answers
I wont lie!!!

2 comments:

Suman Mukherjee said...

hmmmmmmm !

we all lie and trust me bro, most of all to ourselves....

u rock and u better keep rocking coz AQUARIANS are on the rise....

cheers !

Mannu said...

Every Blogger does..atleast I did!