Saturday, January 26, 2008

Live On

Is it the Simmer of Hope or
Is it the Simmer of Despair

As I move
my Shadows chase and my thoughts race

So bright is his countenance
there is not a sign of penance!!

So steady is the rise
does he even think of fall or the distant cries.

He is wild ,young and free
He puts to shy even the friendly ,handsome tree.

He rises to his peak
He burns others around.
Some seek for a creek
He has the atoricity to call others weak
He dares them,so damning is his arrogance

Black,Grey,Orange,Red,Yellow are his myraid shades
Arent they the colors of the faith??
But yet steadly he fades

Promising people of a better future
He leaves them to an endless strech of uncertinity
I ask is that a pretence??

Feeling cheated i pronounce
our friendship is broken

As a consolation he lends his
friend "Mindnight Sun" to me

I Ponder and reflect to realize that
May be May be
and Climb the Distance to touch the ray of Hope

At the horizon i see him
and I live on !!!!

3 comments:

Suman Mukherjee said...

tons of emotions but too abstract... help us understand it..

cheers and carry on the good work...

Subha said...

Hey Bro... your choice of words and depth beneath each sentence is truly amazing, it takes a while for anyone to understand. Its is indeed impeccable.

Bravo..Live it up !!

Many Many happy returns of the day !!

Subha said...

I still have faint memories of that rainy Friday morning when I woke up and akka told me that mommy is been taken to the hospital as a little baby was coming home. I cried for a while but then I remember my little sister offered me a lollypop and reassured me that mommy will be back soon.
Later that day, I went to see mommy and my new brother. It was cold outside. I don’t remember much, but for the fact that my brother was sleeping wrapped in a bundle of clothes.
After we got him home, he would sleep or weep all day, he would not smile or recognize me; he would not say funny things or talk to me. I had expected him to at least ask me my name and my school’s name, or share lunch and dinner with me but he did none of those things..:-(
So when he would be sleeping , I would silently sneak into the room, tickle his tiny feet, and wake him up.As I returned to my room that day..I knew I found my best friend ....

All this was ages ago, and I am feeling nostalgic even today. I still cannot believe that it has been so long since that Friday morning.

Happy B'day my little Bro...you will always be special !